Hi everyone,

No sooner do I introduce myself than I have a request! I wonder if
anyone would be happy to email me their charging policy. As you may
already know, we are currently merging two library services and any
examples of good practice would be gratefully received.

Many thanks.

Claire

Claire Bradshaw
Library Services Manager
Tameside and Glossop Acute Library Services
Tameside and Glossop Acute Services NHS Trust
Fountain Street, Ashton-under-Lyne
Lancashire. OL6 9RW
Telephone: 0161 331 5454
Fax: 0161 331 6456

This communication contains information that is confidential
and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note
that any form of distribution, copying or use of this
communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and
maybe unlawful. If you have received this communication in
error please return to the sender, then delete the email and
destroy any copies of it. Tameside & Glossop Acute Services
NHS Trust disclaims liability for any action taken in reliance on
the content of this message.
Tameside General Hospital
Fountain Street
Ashton-Under-Lyne