Apologies,  I made a typo it should be Helen Blackburn not Norma Blackburn attending 16th March.

-----Original Message-----
From: A list for health related libraries within the North West of
England [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Suzanne Kelly
Sent: 15 February 2005 11:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Advanced Medline Training

Dear All,

Please find below the list of confirmed names for the Advanced Medline Training, I also attach an email for your information on roadworks into liverpool.  If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact me.  confirmation letters and details in the post to you all.

Lisa  Anderson
Kathy Atkinson
Helen Blackburn
Sarah Cross
Marie Ford
Angela Hall
Margaret Halstead
Michele Hilton Boon
Maureen Horrigan
Beryl Stanley
Christina White
Natalie Yates

Kind Regards

Suzanne Kelly
Events & Communications Coordinator,
NHS NW Health Care Libraries Unit
North West Centre For Learning and Skills
Ground Floor, Brew House
Wilderspool Park
Greenalls Avenue
Warrington WA4 6HL
Tel: 01925 644400
Direct: 01925 644403
Fax: 01925 644401
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.aditus.nhs.uk

Dear all,
some major roadworks have started this week on Edge Lane, the main route into Liverpool from the M62. They are due to last for 32 weeks. Traffic via this route is horrendous and should be avoided. Unfortunately everyone is now trying the other available routes, which are also really bad. The best advice would be to use the train and taxi if you have to get into Liverpool.
Neil Wilton
Further Education Development Manager
North West Regional Development Agency