Dear LIHNN,

Please can I ask if anyone has any of the following books for loan;

Adair, J.
Leadership skills
1997

Boddy, D.
Management an introduction  D/L HEAVY DEMAND
2002

Mullins, L.J.
Organisational Behaviour 2004 HEAVY DEMAND COULD LEND 3RD ED 1993 2004

Belbin, R. Meredith  HEAVY DEMAND D/L
Beyond the team
2000

Kind regards,

Lisa

Lisa Anderson BA(Hons) MA MCLIP
Assistant Librarian
Trust Library Services
Trust Library Wrightington
Wrightington, Wigan & Leigh NHS Trust
Hall Lane, Appley Bridge, Wigan
WN6 9EP

Tel/Fax:        01257 256352
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

***** Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Trust Email Disclaimer *****

Confidentiality:  This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential.  If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email and highlight the error.

Security Warning:  Please note that this email has been created in the knowledge that Internet email is not a 100% secure communications medium.  We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when emailing us.

Viruses:  Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email AND YOUR REPLY cannot be guaranteed.