Dear LDHEN Colleagues

I received a request from the University of Cypress for study skills
training at the University. We are not able to help at the moment due to
limited staff resources. However, they asked if I could send their
request to other colleagues in the UK. So, attached is the initial
request that came to me. If anyone is interested in exploring this
further, please contact the Centre for Teaching and Learning at the
University of Cyprus: the contact details are given below and in the
attached document.

Best wishes

Maria Graal
Acting Head of Centre