Thanks John!
  -----Original Message-----
  From: learning development in higher education network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of John Hilsdon
  Sent: 07 March 2005 16:07
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: FW: LDHEN Paper

  Dear All

  Here is Ruth's paper (thanks for your work on this and for putting it into
a format others can easily access).  I will also save it to our website in
the 'filespace' area which you can find at

  http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/LDHEN.html

  Best wishes

  John

  John Hilsdon