Afternoon all

Can anyone recommend any websites that would help students -
particularly international students - with revision? I'm sure
many of you have produced excellent websites for your own
institutions, and, if you don't mind our students using them,
they would be the ones I'd really be interested in. I can then
add them to the list of resources we are gathering here at
Exeter to support our international students.

Thanks in anticipation
Sarah

This email and any attachment may contain information that is
confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
It is intended for the sole use of the legitimate addressee only. If you
received this message in error, please let me know and delete the email
and any attachment immediately. Thank you.----------------------
Sarah McCarthy
University of Exeter