Hi,

I called people this morning so that they would take a look at the
server load, and find a workaround...
lxn1188.cern.ch seems OK now with a Datagrid-fr certificate
(job-list-match succeeds), but errors will still occur on all other
machines (CE and so on) that could not download the files...

There was a similar problem a few month ago with the French CA server,
and this was because the Apache process was allowed to have (only ?
what's the other CAs servers config ?) 500 child processes :  it could
not answer all http requests generated at the "CRL download time" (how
many workers/machines are there on the grid ? 10 000 ? If they are all
downloading the same file at the same time in the same place, I can
understand the server fails if it's not "properly" configured (or may I
say strong enough ?)...)

Regards,
Frederic Schaer