No

> 2. Do sites make use of other RBs?  If so, which ones?

Sites don't make use of RBs, users do that. Sites are registered with
RBs so that they can receive jobs but they do that through the BDII.
Users should use RBs recommended by their VO. The VO decides which sites
it wants to send jobs to. This can be the default list of all sites or
it can add or remove sites.

> 3. How do I get a list of RBs for the GRID_TRUSTED_BROKER field in
> site-info.def?

Don't know.

John