LHC Computer Grid - Rollout
said:
> The problem is that "edg-job-list-match test.jdl" only shows
> one of the
> CE's as matching my requirements. Given that I have not specified any
> requirements, I'm wondering why they are not both shown?

I don't know if it's the reason here, but you (almost) always have some
requirements. The default UI configuration requires that the CE status
flag says "production", and your VO has to match what's published in the
AccessControlBaseRule entries. The information also has to be in the
right format; I think most errors with that are picked up by the gstat
monitoring.

Stephen