Hi rollout,

I think I've spotted a quote missing in file
/opt/lcg/bdii/var/lcg-bdii.conf on site BDII, for LCFG/RH73 :
mine comes with a line

BDII_PORTS_WRITE=2171 2172 2173

and /etc/init.d/lcg-bdii of course prefers

BDII_PORTS_WRITE="2171 2172 2173"

while executing for PORT in $BDII_PORTS_WRITE ;-do
But that's not enough to have the BDII up :

$ ldapsearch -x -LLL -h localhost -p 2170 -b mds-vo-name=ipsl-ipgp,o=grid
ldap_bind: Can't contact LDAP server :-(

OK, let's continue substitutions :

BDII_DIR=/opt/lcg/bdii

instead of BDII_DIR=/opt/lcg/var/bdii/tmp
in the same /opt/lcg/bdii/var/lcg-bdii.conf

now gets every little thing to work very fine.
IPSL-IPGP partly up again with LCG-2_4_0!
SE will wait until tomorrow but it
will benefit a nice SL3 ehancement and thus
addidtionnal 36Gb :-{ scsi soft raid :)

Note : I just reported it to GGUS as well.

Cheers
David