Hello Folks,

Can you add a new site on the GOCDB?
We have installed an itanium cluster.

Here's the info:
The full name of the participating institute and site:
Hewlett-Packard Puerto Rico

The name of the site to be published in the information system:
HPTC-LCG2ia64

The name, e-mail address and phone number of the site manager:
Maniel Sotomayor: [log in to unmask]: +1 (787) 819 - 7673
Wilfredo Lugo: [log in to unmask]: +1 (787) 819 - 6182

The name, e-mail address and phone number of the site security contact:
Wilfredo Lugo: [log in to unmask]: +1 (787) 819 - 6182

The e-mail address of a managed list to contact your incident response team:
Wilfredo Lugo: [log in to unmask]: +1 (787) 819 - 6182

The name of your regional operations center
HP

Please, can we do that ?

Thanks,
./MS