Hi Ian,

It is fine that Rod is using the system but other users want to use it
too.
Moreover, if Rod would bring the system down he wouldn't be
able to use
it.
Because of Rod's actions our HSM got horribly slow. We have had several
complaints of a number of users that they couldn't access there files
anymore.
Therefore I had to hit the emergency brakes.

Of course Rod meant no harm but unfortunatly there is no easy way for me
to retrieve a user's email address or phone number when
things go wrong.The only option left for me is to do something blunt
like I have and
smoke people out of their holes (which worked beautifully ;-)).

Maybe it is an idea to setup an information system that allows
sysadmins to get this kind of user information so in the future we do
not have to resort to these kind of actions anymore.

Anyway, Rod is back in.

Best regards,

Ron