From: LHC Computer Grid - Rollout on behalf of Maarten Litmaath
Sent: Tue 3/1/2005 1:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject:      Re: [LCG-ROLLOUT] LCG2-IA64 at HPTC-LCG2

Sotomayor, Maniel wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> We have installed a farm of some IA64 nodes and would like to register them on the BDII ?
> For now, we have: 1 CE, 1 SE & 8 WN.
>
> The LCG2 IA64 CE GIIS still do not use the lcg-bdii package. CE hostname: ice.prd.hp.com
>
> Can we have that added please ?

The easiest might be to change your site BDII to publish a second CE.

Your /opt/lcg/var/bdii/lcg-bdii-update.conf would then look like this:

CE  ldap://ce.prd.hp.com:2135/mds-vo-name=local,o=grid
SE  ldap://se.prd.hp.com:2135/mds-vo-name=local,o=grid
RB  ldap://rb.prd.hp.com:2135/mds-vo-name=local,o=grid
ICE ldap://ice.prd.hp.com:2135/mds-vo-name=local,o=grid