LHC Computer Grid - Rollout
said:
>         Any ideas of what is causing this error. I get the
> same if I run
> it on the command line. This means that currently my
> grip-mafile is not being updated.

I suspect it means we have too many users! ldap searches have a
configurable limit on the number of entries returned which is presumably
being exceeded - the failure looks to be with the "auth" line which is
the list of everyone who has signed the AUP. If you have a standard
config it probably means that everyone has the same problem ...

Stephen