Hi John,

 From France, we also noticed that most of sft-lcg-* failures appears
and then disappears without any action by the sites. This problem has
already been raised at various weekly operations meetings, and I think
that Sven was the last one to complain of this two weeks ago.

According to me, there are 2 problems to solve here:
- Make clearer the SFT failure reason, and in particular, point at the
real source of the failure rather than systematically imply that failure
comes from site. It would certainly require to make clearer the
middleware errors handling.
- Improve the robustness of the lcg-* commands... of course.

Pierre

--
Pierre GIRARD