Steve Traylen wrote:
>>>If you mod the lcg-info-generic.conf file you should probably
>>># /opt/lcg/sbin/lcg-info-generic-config /opt/lcg/var/gip/lcg-info-generic.conf
>>>
>>>to update the static file.
>>>
>>>  Steve
>>
>>I'm afraid this didn't help. However I can run pbsnodes, qstat and so on
>>from the command line on the CE and get proper output. It just seems
>>like the GIIS never get the output from the lcg-info-dynamic-pbs script.
>

> If you run the info provider by hand does it work?
>
> # su - edginfo -c '/opt/lcg/libexec/lcg-info-wrapper'
>
>  Steve

Yes, and in difference from an ldapsearch it gives the correct cpu values:

[root@lcg-ce root]# su - edginfo -c '/opt/lcg/libexec/lcg-info-wrapper'
|grep -i cpu
GlueCEInfoTotalCPUs: 96
GlueCEStateFreeCPUs: 60
GlueCEPolicyMaxCPUTime: 2880
GlueCEInfoTotalCPUs: 96
GlueCEStateFreeCPUs: 60
GlueCEPolicyMaxCPUTime: 2880
GlueSubClusterPhysicalCPUs: 0
GlueSubClusterLogicalCPUs: 0

[root@lcg-ce root]# ldapsearch -x -H
ldap://lcg-ce.bluesmoke.nsc.liu.se:2170 -b
Mds-Vo-name=nsc-bluesmoke,o=grid|grep -i cpu
GlueCEInfoTotalCPUs: 0
GlueCEStateFreeCPUs: 0
GlueCEPolicyMaxCPUTime: 0
GlueCEInfoTotalCPUs: 0
GlueCEStateFreeCPUs: 0
GlueCEPolicyMaxCPUTime: 0
GlueSubClusterPhysicalCPUs: 0
GlueSubClusterLogicalCPUs: 0

Johan Gunnarsson                   Systems expert
National Supercomputer Centre      Linköping university
[log in to unmask]                   http://www.nsc.liu.se