Hello Graeme,

lcg-infosites comes with lcg-info-api-ldap and not lcg_utils. The last version available is :
http://grid-deployment.web.cern.ch/grid-deployment/download/RpmDir_i386-sl3/external/lcg-info-api-ldap-2.4-9.noarch.rpm

Cheers, Sophie.

PS : in my previous mail, I meant $LCG_GFAL_INFOSYS and not $LCG_GFAL_INFOSITES...

> You can use lcg-infosites as follow :
>
> - for local LFC catalogs :
> lcg-infosites --vo your_VO lfc
>
> - for central LFC catalogs :
> lcg-infosites --vo your_VO lfcLocal
>
> You first have to set $LCG_GFAL_INFOSITES approprietaly...
>
> This is mentioned in the LFC Admin Guide :
> https://uimon.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/LCG/LfcAdminGuide
>
> I hope it answers your question...
> Cheers, Sophie.

Hi Sophie

The current versions of lcg_utils don't seem to support this option.
"lfcLocal" queries just print the help page, because it's not a
recognised option.

I've tried 1.3.1-1 (LCG 2.6.0 release) and 1.3.2-1 (last version in
http://grid-deployment.web.cern.ch/grid-deployment/RpmDir_i386-sl3/external/).
Is there something else we should be using?

Cheers

Graeme

Dr Graeme Stewart              http://www.physics.gla.ac.uk/~graeme/
GridPP DM Wiki         http://wiki.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Data_Management