Hi Steve,

This could probably be made clearer by couching the language a little
(... If a site agrees, they MUST ... ) At the moment the document reads
like it's placing most of the onus on the sites and not much on the VOs
themselves.

I'd like to see a little more justification from the VOs in the
questionaire (Why does this service need to be run at the site? How long
is the service going to be needed for? etc.)

I'd also like to see periodic reviews/renewals of the justifications
written into the agreements. At the moment it looks like a sort of
openended agreement that will let the VOs offload a lot of the support
load to the sites and then have very little incentive to produce a
"better" solution.

I'll talk to you about it tomorrow and try to come up with some specific
text amendments.

Yours,
Chris.