Haven't had time to read later versions but I had the same misgiving in
an earlier version and made the same comment.  I will try to make this
comment at the GDB today if it doesn't make it into the doc in time.

The SITE determines the OS unless special arrangements are made with the
site.  These special arrangements are indeed *special* meaning the
default OS for the WNs at the site is what you should expect to be getting.

It's the same old principle: let's try and get the maximum extra benefit
for the VOs and at the same time create as little extra work for the
sites as possible.  That's what I think this is supposed to be about.

	J "at least I hope so" T