Hello,

By mistake I have configured my CE as top level BDII.
I only want to run the default site level BDII, of course, but I don't
manage
to get rid of the top level one. I have erased the bdii related rpms and
reconfigured several times my CE as a CE_torque node using yaim.
But still my CE is heavily loaded trying to contact all LCG2 ldap servers,
and when I do

ldapsearch -LLL -x -H ldap://lcg-ce.usc.cesga.es:2170 -b
"mds-vo-name=usc-lcg2,o=grid"

I get 380710 lines in return !!

Before I start diving into log files and documentation... Has anyone a
recommendation
to offer me !!
Thanks a lot.
Juan J. Saborido

--
 Juan José Saborido Silva.
 Facultad de Física. Departamento de Física de Partículas.