Hi Anar,

According to lsbatch.h an exit code of 143 means:

#define    LSBE_FRAME_BIG_IDX       143  /* Frame index too long */

( so much for lsf verbosity )
As far as I know an exit code 143 from lsf could be caused by a job
exceeding a time limit that has been set for a queue. Could this be the
case here?

Cheers,

Ron