LHC Computer Grid - Rollout
said:
> works now.  would be nice if i would get an error message
> about 'unable
> to detect a valid certificate' or somesuch.
>
>    J "now it's time for Stephen to make his error message comment" T

Without a certificate at all I do get an error, but not an accurate one:

"You need to access this page through SSL so your certificate DN can be
detected. Click here to visit the SSL page!"

("clicking here" of course just gives me the same again). I can't try it
with an expired certificate at the moment ...

Stephen