Hi,
it was announced that SFTs will be updated today. New version can already be
found at CVS

http://isscvs.cern.ch:8180/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/sft2/?cvsroot=lcgware

And of course, with CA rpms v. 0.31 sites will still pass the test...

To avoid having CT, sites should wait with the upgrade of CA rpms until SFTs
are updated. Since you have already done it, you can just wait.

It was discussed that maybe SFTs need to be changed (in order to avoid this
kind of problems) so that they ask for version >= of the current one.
Obviously it is not yet implemented...

I am dealing with this problem launching SFTs from my site (using updated
source) after official tests, since I have also updated CA rpms yesterday,
after the announcement, to ensure that my site is OK:

https://lcg-sft.cern.ch:9443/sft/sitehistory.cgi?site=ce.phy.bg.ac.yu

Regards, Antun

-----
E-mail: [log in to unmask]