From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Frederic Schaer
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [LCG-ROLLOUT] SFTs testing JS on non-dteam queues

Hi,

It's strange... maybe at the time the test was sent the LHCb queue was the shortest one that was available.
Last test job submission at 10:05 UTC suceeded (see https://lcg-sft.cern.ch:9443/sft/info/ce101.grid.ucy.ac.cy/sft_2005-09-02_09.05.51.html)

note : if test job submission suceeds while you're in downtime, then there is still a problem on your site because your queues are not closed.
note : there is a bug in SFT2 : when the downtime expires, all previous tests that were sent while in downtime do not appear anymore in grey (the SD status is not stored for each test)...

Cheers,
Frederic

P.S : latest tests fail with the famous "SE type not found" error ;)

Kyriacos Neocleous wrote:
[log in to unmask] type="cite">
Hi all

The SFTs sent a job to lhcb queue instead of dteam (is this normal?), and we got a job submission failure. All queues were disabled because we are currently on maintenance mode. All queues are now enabled so we get a better picture of what's going on through the SFTs on the next test, so please don't send jobs to CY01-LCG2 because we are still on downtime.

Thanks
Kyriacos

Kyriacos Neocleous
High Performance Computing systems Lab