you can checkout our list from CVS then cpp them to have the exact list but dependencies will nto be manage.

You can download the meta rpm and look for the dep inside of it without install it (man apt-get).
http://grid-deployment.web.cern.ch/grid-deployment/gis/apt//LCG-2_4_0/sl3/en/i386/RPMS.lcg_sl3/    <<< Here is the folder for 2-4-0 and you can replace 2_4_0 by 2_5_0 or 2_6_0.

Lp

--

Laird Louis Poncet