Greetings,

Version 0.1 of our Sun Grid Engine Information Reporter is now online
and available for public experimentation.  It is implemented in Perl and
should interoperate with both SGE 5.x and SGE 6.x.

Be warned, this is a BETA release.  Although it is in use on the
development LCG installation at LeSC it could conceivably do bad things
to your cluster.

The Information Reporter can be downloaded from:
http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~dwm/Code/sge-info-reporter-0.1.tar.bz2.

It is also available from my GNU Arch[0] repository located at
http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~dwm/arch/2005/.  Future development can be
tracked from this location.

Please see the README file in the distribution for installation and
configuration instructions.

This code is published under the terms of the GNU Public License, v2.

I hope you find this useful. if you have any comments, queries or
patches, please contact me at this address.

Cheers,
David

[0] GNU Arch is a distributed source code revision control system.
    See also http://www.gnu.org/software/gnu-arch/.
--
David McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Department of Computing, Imperial College, London