Hi,

I have configured lcg-2_6_0 MON Box, which is acting as registry and schema server as well. The problem is that i am not able to get all the data published in RGMA.
like the rgma-publish-site starts properly but when i query the Site table from the rgma client i dont get anything. similar is the case with rgma-servicetool. is there any method to check why they are not working properly.

rgma> show producers of Site
No producers for table Site
rgma>
rgma> select * from Site
No results returned

I have also run the rgma-server-check and rgma-client-check scripts they are returning successful.
Also, what is DBProducerServlet, CanonicalProducerServlet and ArchiverServlet. is there any document describing the purpose of these services.

Regards,
Amardeep