From: LHC Computer Grid - Rollout [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Eric Fede
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 11:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [LCG-ROLLOUT] BDIIUpdate Result

Hi

Since a couple of days, sometimes the BDIIUpdate monitoring has the
status error on my site with the output error

/dn:
GlueClusterUniqueID=marseillece01.mrs.grid.cnrs.fr,mds-vo-name=IN2P3-CPPM,md
s-vo-name=local,o=grid
/

/<= str2entry: str2ad(GlueSAPolicyBestEffortQuota): attribute type
undefined/

A single ldapsearch show that the attribut /GlueSAPolicyBestEffortQuota/
is not published as on the others sites, and the LDAP servers ( mds and
bdii) works fine.

As the error stay some hours and without action they disappear and as
the site work fine, i don't know which action i have to do to solve this.

Thanks

Eric

FEDE  ERIC                       Mail : [log in to unmask]
CPPM                             Mail : [log in to unmask]
163 Av de Luminy case 902        Tel : (+33) (0)4 91 82 76 41
13288 Marseille Cedex 9 France   Fax : (+33) (0)4 91 82 72 99