--

Lord Louis Poncet

Where: Bat28-R-003 CERN

CH-1211 Geneve 23

Mail : [log in to unmask]

Phone: +41(0)227.674.231

LAL / IN2P3 / CNRS / CERN

Problem >> RTFM then google it !

On 22 juil. 05, at 11:07, David McBride wrote:

Hi,

The Disk Pool Manager binary packages from the 2_5_0 release do not
function on our standard install (it's been statically compiled against
a version the MySQL client libraries which cannot interoperate with our
standard MySQL server installation) and so I'm looking to recompile
them.

However, I cannot find any DPM source packages.  I cannot find a
homepage for the DPM with the original pre-packaged source, nor can I
find any DPM source in the lcgware CVS repository at CERN.

I haven't had any response to a bug raised in Savannah (#9608,
https://savannah.cern.ch/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=9608) and so I
thought I'd try here.

Can anyone tell me where the source can be found?

(Why aren't SRPMS published in the main APT repository as a matter of
course?  Just having versioned tarballs of source trees would be better
than the current situation..)

Cheers,
David
--
David McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Department of Computing, Imperial College, London