Hi Ahmed,

The way to use it is :
/opt/lcg/yaim/scripts/install_node /opt/lcg/yaim/examples/site-info.def lcg-LFC-mysql
/opt/lcg/yaim/scripts/configure_node /opt/lcg/yaim/examples/site-info.def LFC_mysql

Will this impact the original yaim installed node  ?
It is the original YAIM method ???
I don't really understand the question.

Lp

--