okay... Is this for the map ?
It's not up-to-date because (I think) it's not maintained anymore ->
because (if I remember well) there was no need to run the same tests
1000 times in 1000 different places.

I think it would be possible to update this page using current SFT
results, but :
1 - I think it's not Piotr who was maintaining this page but Dave Kant
(I know... there's an email link)
2 - Dave is not at RAL at present...

Lots of "I think"...
Matt (Matt Thorpe - he's the website designer and maintainer, and he's
in this email CC list), am I right ?

Frederic