-----Original Message-----
From: LHC Computer Grid - Rollout
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andreas Nowack
Sent: 13 June 2005 16:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [LCG-ROLLOUT] [GGUS ticket#2773] - RGMA at -(RWTH-Aachen)-

Hi,

we have a problem with RGMA (once more)...

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005, Paolo Veronesi wrote:

> Hi,
> in the last 5 days, SFT fails in rgma test, as you can see in
> http://lcg-testzone-reports.web.cern.ch/lcg-testzone-reports/cgi-bin/s
> itereports.cgi?site=grid-ce.physik.rwth-aachen.de
>
> Could you have a look at it please ?

As you may have read from Steve Traylen via RT
(<[log in to unmask]>) the
registry entry is ok:

> To: [log in to unmask]
> Cc: [log in to unmask],
> Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:56:08 +0100
> Subject: [Gridpp #10572] RGMA at site RWTH-Aachen

> [[log in to unmask] - Mon Jun 06 09:50:42 2005]:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > we received a GGUS ticket (#2773), because our RGMA tests fail.
> >
> > Following the instructions on the gocwiki, we get the same error
> > messages. The given solution is to write you a mail with the
> > following
> > information:
> > RGMA-server: grid-se001.physik.rwth-aachen.de
> > Domain: physik.rwth-aachen.de
> >
> > Could you please check our entry in the registry?
> >
> > The test do not fail every day, as you can see on our SFT-page:
> > http://lcg-testzone-reports.web.cern.ch/lcg-testzone-reports/cgi-
> > bin/sitereports.cgi?site=grid-ce.physik.rwth-aachen.de
>

> Apologies for the slow reply, we have the following configured.
>

> <host servlet="*">.*\.physik\.rwth-aachen\.de$</host>

At the moment, I do not know where to look for the problem.

From the discussion on lcg-rollout, I got the impression that there is a

generell problem with rgma.

In our case, gin and servicetool do not run.

[root@grid-se001 sysconfig]# /etc/init.d/edg-rgma-gin start
Starting edg-rgma-gin:                                     [FAILED]
For more details check /opt/edg/var/log/rgma-gin.log

cron will attempt a restart within the next hour
to disable restart run edg-rgma-gin stop
[root@grid-se001 sysconfig]# /etc/init.d/edg-rgma-servicetool start
Starting edg-rgma-servicetool: Error occured in R-GMA producer
                                                           [FAILED] For
more details check /opt/edg/var/log/rgma-servicetool.log

cron will attempt a restart within the next hour
to disable restart run edg-rgma-servicetool stop

I do not know why and whether it is releated to change of the IP
address last Wednesday (the machine was reboot after the change).

Any help appreciated.

Best regards,
  Andreas Nowack