-----Original Message-----
From: Alberto Di Meglio
Sent: Thursday, 26 May, 2005 18:34
To: project-eu-egee-pre-production-service; Vincent Jacques Breton;
David Fergusson; Massimo Lamanna; Roberta Faggian Marque
Cc: project-eu-egee-middleware-emt (EGEE Middleware Engineering
Management Team); Robert Harakaly
Subject: gLite Installation and Configuration Training Session

The gLite Teams at CERN are organizing an installation and configuration
training session for system administrators. The course will take place
at CERN

From Thursday 16 June afternoon
To   Friday   17 June afternoon

The exact time will be decided as soon as we know more about how many
people attend and how many resources we need, but the idea is to start
as early as possible on Thursday afternoon and finish on Friday
afternoon early enough for people to travel back home.

The content of the course will be practical. After a brief introduction
about the gLite installation and configuration system, the rest of the
time will be dedicated to installing and configuring a complete gLite
grid. Servers for the installation will of course be provided, but
participants should expect to use their own laptops to connect to the
servers and perform the installation. A standard ssh client is required.
Depending on the number of participants we may ask people to work in
pairs.

The number of people we can accommodate is limited and we would like to
have participants from as many different activities/projects/user
communities/experiments as possible.

To register send a mail to me at:

with the subject

gLite Installation and Configuration Training Session

specifying your name, role and affiliation

The deadline for registration is Monday 6 June at 17:00. Confirmation
will be sent back Tuesday 7 June.

Please fell free to forward this message to any interested party. We
look forward to have you here.

The gLite Teams