LHC Computer Grid - Rollout
> Alessandro Cavalli said:
> We found that the default expire period (48 hours) of
> lcg-expiregridmapdir could be not long enough for the ResourceBrokers.

Even extending it to a week doesn't seem that good. Is it LCG policy
that people have to retrieve job output within a week? I would suggest
making it much longer, or indeed not expiring at all and just creating
more pool accounts. Also, is any output deleted when the accounts are
recycled, or could someone else potentially get your output?

Stephen