Dear Anar,

Typically CPU stats for queues on a single CE repeat all refer to the same
set of CPUs.  So to prevent recount of CPU Gstat adds up the CPU stats for
the first queue it encounters for each unique CE.  So in your case:

It adds up:
GlueCEUniqueID=lcg03.gsi.de:2119\/jobmanager-torque-alice  2 CPU
GlueCEUniqueID=lcg06.gsi.de:2119\/jobmanager-lcglsf-alice  16 CPU

I have not noticed a configuration like yours before, so I will make a
modification by adding CPU from queues that have different total CPU
statistics even though they reside on the same CE.  The only problem we will
have if when 2 queues on a single CE has the same total CPU count even
though they are referring to 2 completely different clusters.

I hope this will correct the CPU problem for you site.  Thank you for
providing this feedback!  I will let you know once this I have tested and
complete this change.

Cheers,
Min