	From: LHC Computer Grid - Rollout on behalf of Nicolescu, Edward L
	Sent: Fri 04/02/2005 19:26
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: [LCG-ROLLOUT] BNL-LCG2 upgraded to LCG-2.3.0

	We have upgraded BNL-LCG2 to LCG-2.3.0 but the Testzone page lists us with "version unknown".
	(see http://lcg-testzone-reports.web.cern.ch/lcg-testzone-reports/cgi-bin/lastreport.cgi <http://lcg-testzone-reports.web.cern.ch/lcg-testzone-reports/cgi-bin/lastreport.cgi> )

	The installation was done via LCFGng, following the instructions in the "Upgrading To The New Release"
	document, released on December 6, 2004. The site-cfg.h on the LCFGng node defines SITE_EDG_VERSION
	as LCG-2_3_0 (see below):

	[root@lcg-mgmt lcg2-BNL]# hostname;date;pwd
	lcg-mgmt.usatlas.bnl.gov
	Fri Feb  4 13:22:59 EST 2005
	/opt/LCG/cvs/lcg2-BNL
	[root@lcg-mgmt lcg2-BNL]# grep SITE_EDG_VERSION site-cfg.h
	/* #define SITE_EDG_VERSION     LCG-2_0_0  <---- example */
	#define SITE_EDG_VERSION        LCG-2_3_0

	Is there anything else that needs to be done and we might have overlooked ? Thanks.

	Edward Nicolescu