Hi Maniel,
        please submit the problem to the GGUS, so we can track things. In the meantime
I will look to your situation.
Thanks
        Sergio

Sotomayor, Maniel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> How can I fix the error that appears in the GridIce monitoring info
> section in the giis monitor page? (HPTC-LCG2)
>
> It says something like:
>
> "**INFO**: no batch system monitored (GlueBatchSystemType)"
>

> Also, if you check for the HPTC-LCG2ia64 site, it is checking for the
> ia32 site gridice services, kind of weird... Is this OK?
>
> Regards,
> ./MS

Sergio Fantinel                           EGEE Project
INFN - Lab. Naz. di Legnaro               phone: +39 049 8068 489
viale dell'Università n. 2,
35020 Legnaro (PD) ITALY                  [log in to unmask]