Hi Maniel,

when looking in Wiki, did you follow the link to the following document:
http://grid-deployment.web.cern.ch/grid-deployment/eis/docs/tips_job_debugging.htm

Look at the bottom, and in particular it says that you can try the
following command to get a better error message:

globus-url-copy  -dbg  gsiftp://<hostname>/etc/group  file:/tmp/myFile

(The hostname would be that of the node with which you are having
problems).

--

Antonio Delgado Peris