Hello,
We are having (another) problem with our RB (lcgrb02.ifae.es). While
sending a edg-job-submit I get an error:

**** Error: API_NATIVE_ERROR ****
Error while calling the "edg_wll_RegisterJobSync" native api
Unable to Register the Job:
https://lcgrb02.ifae.es:9000/79kbo8xProHUIZHPrXxBYw
to the LB logger at: lcgrb02.ifae.es:9002
Resource temporarily unavailable (Database call failed - from locallogger)

I tried to restart the usual services, but while starting the edg-wl-lm
one I got:

Starting LogMonitor...Cannot create the Loop object: Cannot create
container: Syntax error on file
"/var/edgwl/logmonitor/internal/irepository.dat"
(_base_iterator_t::increment()[85])
                                                           [FAILED]
LogMonitor is not running, but a stale lock file exists.
Check situation and try to start again.
Lock file path is: /var/edgwl/logmonitor/lock

if I delete the /var/edgwl/logmonitor/internal/irepository.dat it creates
one from scratch but the RB still doesn't work.
any ideas??
Thanks a lot
Carlos

Carlos Borrego Iglesias                 PIC (Port d'Informació Científica)
tel: +34 93 581 3308                    Campus UAB - Edifici D
e-mail: [log in to unmask]       E-08193 Bellaterra