Hi Jeff,

Like I said in the previous mail. This assumption had to be made due to
a problem with the Glue Schema ( and maybe a limitation in some batch
systems).  People are wanting to do accounting on a per VO basis and
this was the short term solution.  It has absolutely nothing to do with
CERN at all.  CERN is facing the same problem as all the other sites as
they only have one grid queue for the LSF batch system.

The correct solution is to fix the real problem and this is what we are
trying to do. Steven Burke is currently finishing of a document that
suggests this fix. As soon this is been done we will try and get the
schema modified.

Laurence