Dear all,

Unfortunatelly the thing is, that new R-GMA (in LCG-2_4_0) is not fully
backward compatible. I will have to modify the test in SFT to make it
work both with old and new version. For the time being the test can't be
reliable (so that's why it is not a critical test according to SFT
default configuration).

Piotr