Hello

Sotomayor, Maniel wrote:
> Does anybody knows (or had encountered) that the RGMA services stops publishing their info ?
> The only thing that it seems to fix this is to have them all restarted.

I had this very same problem. I've just solved it starting
/etc/init.d/edg-rgma-service-status and uncommenting this cron lines:

--8<------
*/2 * * * * /opt/edg/etc/cron/edg-rgma-service-status-monitor >>
/opt/edg/var/log/edg-rgma-tools.log 2>&1
*/2 * * * * /opt/edg/etc/cron/edg-rgma-servlet-monitor >>
/opt/edg/var/log/edg-rgma-tools.log 2>&1
------>8--

I had it commented because some we had some inestability problems with
tomcat.

After launching by hand this commands I could see my mom with this command:

edg-rgma -c "latest select  ServiceStatus.URI, ServiceStatus.up,
ServiceStatus.message, ServiceStatus.MeasurementDate,
ServiceStatus.MeasurementTime  from ServiceStatus, Service where
ServiceStatus.URI=Service.URI and  Service.site='CESGA-EGEE'"

I think you'll have to wait 1 hour or so until this data appears in gstat.

I hope it helps.

--
Javier Fontan - [log in to unmask]
Supercomputing Center of Galicia