Hi,

why is there no information in R-GMA??  Have we officially given up on
it?  I noticed only manchester is publishing site info, and there are no
CEs whatsoever.  Or do I have the wrong IC/registry set up??

                                        JT

tbn12:~> edg-rgma

Welcome to the R-GMA virtual database for Virtual Organisations.
You are connected via the
http://lcgic01.gridpp.rl.ac.uk:8080/R-GMA/RegistryServlet R-GMA registry
server.
Type "help" for a list of commands.

rgma> latest select * from SiteInfo

| siteName    | sysAdminContact            | userSupportContact
| siteSecurityContact        | dataGridVersion | installationDate |
MeasurementDate | MeasurementTime |
| ManHEP-LCG2 | [log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask]
| [log in to unmask] | LCG-2_3_0       | 20041202160000Z  |
2005-03-31      | 08:08:22        |
1 Rows in set