Hi all,

This problem is, strangely enough, intermittent :-) Approx two out of three
attempts go wrong ... See my attempts below.
I'll hunt around locally as well for stange behaviour.

        DavidG.

tbn12:jobs:1051$ edg-job-submit --vo dteam hostname-new.jdl

Selected Virtual Organisation name (from --vo option): dteam
Connecting to host bosheks.nikhef.nl, port 7772
Logging to host bosheks.nikhef.nl, port 9002

                                JOB SUBMIT OUTCOME
  The job has been successfully submitted to the Network Server.
  Use edg-job-status command to check job current status. Your job
identifier (edg_jobId) is:

  - https://bosheks.nikhef.nl:9000/eE6BmsignMmRAdF90u_RXg

tbn12:jobs:1052$ edg-job-submit --vo dteam hostname-new.jdl

Selected Virtual Organisation name (from --vo option): dteam
Connecting to host bosheks.nikhef.nl, port 7772
Logging to host bosheks.nikhef.nl, port 9002
**** Error: UI_CONFIG_ATTRIBUTE ****
Mandatory Attribute default error in configuration file: "LBAddresses"

  - https://bosheks.nikhef.nl:9000/ilbezsWSQqP8R5kOAs_n4w

--
David Groep

** National Institute for Nuclear and High Energy Physics, PDP/Grid group **
** Room: H1.56 Phone: +31 20 5922179, PObox 41882, NL-1009DB Amsterdam NL **