Hi Maarten,

I'm dealing with the same problem right now. The GridICE EX GRIS (the
one running on port 2136 of the node chosen as collector) is advertised
in the SE GRIS by using a GlueServiceURI entry.

The attributes that we publish are, e.g.:

dn:
GlueServiceURI=ldap://golias26.farm.particle.cz:2136,mds-vo-name=local,o=grid
objectClass: GlueTop
objectClass: GlueService
objectClass: GlueSchemaVersion
GlueServiceURI: ldap://golias26.farm.particle.cz:2136
GlueServiceAccessPointURL:
ldap://golias26.farm.particle.cz:2136/mds-vo-name=local,o=grid
GlueServiceType: gridice
GlueSchemaVersionMajor: 1
GlueSchemaVersionMinor: 1

and they are generated by our info provider gridiceURI:

http://infnforge.cnaf.infn.it/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/gridice/sensor/mds/gridiceURI?rev=1.2;content-type=text%2Fplain;cvsroot=gridice

The new wrapper from LCG fills the missing attributes adding a
GlueServiceInformationServiceURL with an empty value. As this is not
allowed by the LDAP syntax associated to the attribute, the entry is not
accepted by the BDII.

I've just committed a new script that publish something for this
attribute in order to avoid the empty default. We'll generate a new RPM
of our gridice-sensor for LCG 2.4.

I would anyway recommend that the wrapper should not add attributes to
the LDIF output for which a value is missing.

Cheers,
Sergio

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                        Tel: +39 051 609 2860