Dear LCG-Rollout members,

I am about to repeat the job storms tests for rb.isabella.grnet.gr,
tomorrow morning. The current setup is two separate systems for BDII and RB.
We hope now to distinguish the lcg component that fails first,
and why, by repeating the stress experiments of last 2 weeks.

The tests impose only lightweight load for your sites, please just ignore.

FYI, by Monday morning we intend to be RB production level again.

PS.
I haven't contacted yet any other site, for intermediate failures,
since I need more conclusive evidence!

cheers,
Fotis

--
echo "sysadmin know better bash than english" | sed s/min/mins/ \