Jiri Kosina wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Ian Neilson wrote:
>
>> 2) incidents should be reported through local security contacts to
>

> I have CC'd proper (I think) mailing lists, regarding LCG security, but I
> received e-mail that the mail is awaiting moderator approval ... and the
> mail stil didn't get it through.

Site admins should be made aware of critical events like security where
time is crucial as early as possible. Is there an unmoderated list
around to serve that purpose ? In lcg-rollout important information can
sometimes be hard to spot...

Best regards ,

Dimitris Zilaskos

Department of Physics @ Aristotle Univercity of Thessaloniki , Greece
PGP key : http://tassadar.physics.auth.gr/~dzila/pgp_public_key.asc
          http://egnatia.ee.auth.gr/~dzila/pgp_public_key.asc
MD5sum  : de2bd8f73d545f0e4caf3096894ad83f  pgp_public_key.asc