Dear all,

Our resource center is interested in integrating a tape storage with the
lcg software. What are the available solutions ? As far as i know, some
Tier1 sites already have deployed similar storage elements. What
software do you use? Are there any specific requirements on the
supported hardware models and accompanying software?

We have recently aqcuired a tape storage system from IBM. It is a
robotic library of 10TB (TotalStorage Ultrium Scalable Library) with the
Tivoli software installed in a dedicated server.

Thanx,

--
Antonis Zissimos, Phd Candidate

National Technical University of Athens (NTUA)
Computing Systems Laboratory

e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web: http://www.cslab.ece.ntua.gr/~azisi
Tel: +30-2-10-7722402