Hi,

I've just submitted SFT for your site from SFT-2 Admin's Page (it uses
different RB then the official SFTs running every 3 hours).

https://monitoring.egee.man.poznan.pl/admin2

This job took a really long time in "Scheduled" and "Running" state, but
finally it's "Done" and after publish the results I can see your site status
is OK now.
In the SFTs history for your site I see there was no job submission (with "JL"
or "JS" result) from my Admin's Page (there are only automatic submission 5
minutes after every 3 hours), so maybe some logs from auto-SFTs submission
mechanism will tell us more...?

Regards

Rafal Lichwala

--