GGUS is already providing training courses for users.
We are also preparing a short GGUS user guide (thanks to Alistair) to
tell users how to correctly send a ticket and how to look for solutions
before posting a ticket.

The 10-11 November there will be also a training course for GGUS
supporters in Karlsruhe. If you want to participate :

You can find the agenda here:
http://agenda.cern.ch/fullAgenda.php?ida=a056547

The registration page can be found here:

http://www.egee.nesc.ac.uk/

A list of hotels in Karlsruhe can be found here:

http://www.hotel.de/Search.aspx?lng=EN&hs_destination=Karlsruhe&hs_landi
soa3=DEU&hs_llat=49%2c017&hs_locationnr=36171&hs_circum=0&hs_ltype=1&hs_
validate=2&hotelagentnr=836372&hs_llong=8%2c4

Flavia